HEALTH SAFETY, SECURITY, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY (HSSEQ) POLICY
Shebah Exploration and Production Company Limited (SEPCOL)’s Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality (HSSEQ) Policy has been formulated to meet and where needed, exceed the HSSEQ requirements of oil and gas business in Nigeria.
All operations shall be planned and executed in such a manner as to ensure that the Health, Safety Security of all our employees, stake holders and Contractor personnel are safeguarded with the highest level of environmental stewardship.
The implementation of this HSSEQ Policy is the responsibility of every employee in the company and is a condition of employment. Same policy applies to all services contractor engaged in any activity for SEPCOL. Implementation of the HSSEQ Policy means that:
- HSSEQ is considered as a personal responsibility of all SEPCOL employees and contractors.
- Company goal is attainment of zero loss arising from incidents and the preservation of the integrity and security of SEPCOL’s assets.
- Maintaining good relationships with the Host Community, whilst ensuring sensitivity to the needs and concerns of the Community.
- Hazards associated with activities are proactively highlighted and measures are put in place to mitigate or eliminate such hazards.
- The HSSEQ Policy is an inseparable part of the overall business management plan of SEPCOL.
- Full compliance with statutory regulations in any country we work.
- Health, Safety and Security of SEPCOL employees, contractors and other third parties connected with SEPCOL activities is ensured at all times.
- Zero Environmental pollution and zero fatality remain primary corporate goal for management.